Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yea, ya know what? I think it's time I resurrect this blog.

*sigh*...

Yes, I am still doing low carb and gluten free, and still "lovin'" it.  I cannot say that the last two years of hiatus from this blog have been good to me, as far as totally staying on track and eating as I know I should, but it is about time I get my self back together.

I can't even begin to describe the stress and changes that have occurred in the recent past, and while I will not use that excuse as a crutch to 'wah wah' about as to why I am still not at/near my goal weight, I do understand that it is a part of why I am where I am. It is a fact that stress will cause your body to cling to fat, and because I have run a gamut of tests and changed medications and such to rule out other causes, I must accept it is stress, and find a way to grasp onto some peace and kick this fat to the curb!!

Although I was not eating out of control at any point, I have cleared up my eating significantly in the last 3 months to where I am faithfully low carb and gluten free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and also something I am particularly proud of is that I dropped my cholesterol 20 points, down to 190!! Now that's something to be proud of :)

Soooo...on that positive note, let's start this freakin' journey again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment